小物 (10) 工作 (7) 加拿大 (5) 台北 (7) 台灣 (8) 生活 (118) 吃食 (13) 呆 (8) 私 (24) 角色 (52) 亞洲 (12) 玩 (2) 怒 (11) 流水 (13) 看 (8) 美洲 (8) 美國 (5) 香港 (1) 旅遊 (15) 旅館 (2) 紐約 (1) 敗 (4) 淚 (23) 喜歡 (34) 悲傷書 (6) 減肥日誌 (13) 黑特 (4) 感 (42) 感動 (8) 溫哥華 (5) 舞台 (1) 說 (42) 樂 (9) 練習 (2) 墾丁 (1) 澳門 (9) 獨白 (74) 應徵 (10) 舊金山 (1) 聽 (13) 讀 (5) 灣區 (2)

2013年3月10日 星期日

[嘆息] The end

此篇文英語日記練習,沒興趣就別進來,進來就別被我的爛英文嚇到。感恩。
同篇也可在我偷偷新開的小網誌 " In English" 中看(因為本誌的前車之鑑,很難說會不會繼續寫......


Everything has its end, why am I sad about then.

I started to watch "Friends" these days(I know what you think :P), and I just finished Season 4. But I start to feel sad when I move on next season. It's not about the plot, just because I know it will be finished. Though I know the end will make me depress, I couldn't help find the script on net and already read the last episode in last season. I am really regret for my decision, because I feel sooooo sad now!!!

I know it's a part of my personality, so weird and awkward, and always refused to face the end. It's the same situation when I watch Japanese drama. I always skip the last episode in purpose no matter if it is a comedy or not. I know what I am afraid of, but I still try to find the reasons.

sign.

ps: I try to express myself in English, for practicing. So there are definitely A LOT MISTAKES inside. Hope it doesn't bother you, and I will very appreciate if you tell me where is the problem. Thank you in advance. <3 p="">

沒有留言:

張貼留言