小物 (10) 工作 (7) 加拿大 (5) 台北 (7) 台灣 (8) 生活 (118) 吃食 (13) 呆 (8) 私 (24) 角色 (52) 亞洲 (12) 玩 (2) 怒 (11) 流水 (13) 看 (8) 美洲 (8) 美國 (5) 香港 (1) 旅遊 (15) 旅館 (2) 紐約 (1) 敗 (4) 淚 (23) 喜歡 (34) 悲傷書 (6) 減肥日誌 (13) 黑特 (4) 感 (42) 感動 (8) 溫哥華 (5) 舞台 (1) 說 (42) 樂 (9) 練習 (2) 墾丁 (1) 澳門 (9) 獨白 (74) 應徵 (10) 舊金山 (1) 聽 (13) 讀 (5) 灣區 (2)

2007年3月6日 星期二

*カラオケ時間第8彈* Damien Rice 9 Crimes





Lisa: Leave me out with the waste
This is not what I do
It's the wrong kind of place
To be thinking of you
It's the wrong time
For somebody new
It's a small crime
And I've got no excuse

Lisa: Is that alright with you?
Give my gun away when it's loaded
Is that alright with you?
If you don't shoot it how am I supposed to hold it
Is that alright with you?
Give my gun away when it's loaded
Is that alright with you?
With you.

Damien: Leave me out with the waste
This is not what I do
It's the wrong kind of place
To be cheating on you
It's the wrong time
She's pulling me through
It's a small crime
And I've got no excuse

Damien: Is that alright with you?
Give my gun away (Lisa: is that alright )when it's loaded
[ Lyrics found on http://www.metrolyrics.com ]

Is that alright with you?
If you don't shoot it how (Lisa: is that alright ) am I supposed to hold it
Is that alright with you?
Give my gun away (Lisa: is that alright ) when it's loaded
Is that alright
Is that alright with you?

Damien: Is that alright, yeah?
Give my gun away (Lisa: is that alright ) when it's loaded
Is that alright with you?
If you don't shoot it how (Lisa: is that alright ) am I supposed to hold it
Is that alright with you?
Give my gun away (Lisa: is that alright ) when it's loaded
Is that alright
Is that alright with you?

(Slight Overlap..)
Damien: Is that alright yeah?
Lisa: Give my gun away when it's loaded
Damien: Is that alright yeah?
Lisa: If you don't shoot it how am I supposed to hold it
Damien: Is that alright yeah?
Lisa: Give my gun away when it's loaded
Damien: Is that alright, is that alright?

D & L: Is that alright with you?

沒有留言:

張貼留言